LEVEL 2 AWARD IN INSTRUCTING GROUP CYCLING
- develop skills and knowledge in a range of areas relevant to a group
cycling instructor, such as:
– the benefits and training effects of group cycling
– health and safety considerations
– the handle bar grips, seat positions and riding techniques that could
be used in group cycling sessions
– the use of music and licensing
– how to plan safe and effective group cycling sessions
– how to instruct, observe and monitor participants
demonstrate the knowledge, understanding and practical skills needed
to work as a group cycling instructor.
There are no reviews yet.