LEVEL 2 AWARD IN INSTRUCTING CIRCUIT TRAINING
- The objectives of this qualification are to:
develop skills and knowledge in a range of areas relevant to a circuit
training instructor, such as:
– the benefits and training effects of circuit training
– health and safety considerations
– the layouts, equipment and exercises that could be used in a circuit
– the use of music and licensing
– how to plan safe and effective circuit training sessions
– how to instruct, observe and monitor participants
demonstrate the knowledge, understanding and practical skills needed
to work as a circuit training instructor.
There are no reviews yet.