Level 2 Certificate In Gym Instructing
Our Level 2 Gym Instructor Certificate is the industry’s most popular entry-level qualification. It’s ideally suited for those with a passion for health and fitness, who are looking for an exciting career change. Gyms, leisure centres and health clubs are vibrant and fast-paced places to work, and they require motivated and knowledgeable professionals to teach exercise to their members. The course also forms the first stage in achieving the highly desirable personal trainer status. Being a gym instructor means that no two days are the same. It’s an incredibly varied role that could have you doing anything from performing inductions for members, maintaining exercise equipment, giving diet advice, and planning sessions – the list goes on. Our qualification will make sure you can hit the ground running. Learners who successfully complete this qualification will be eligible for registration with the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs).
LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN INSTRUCTING EXERCISE AND FITNESS
- Anatomy & physiology for exercise
- Supporting clients who take part in physical exercise and activity
- Health, safety and welfare in the fitness environment
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Planning gym-based exercise and instructing gym based exercise